About Delta 8 Concentrate
Our Delta 8 Concentrate is some of the most potent and high quality Delta 8 Concentrate available and contains ~90% hemp-derived ∆8THC oil and 5% strain-specific terpenes. Each Delta 8 Concentrate contains approximately:
- 1 Gram
- 90%+ Δ8THC (~900mg)
- 5% Terpenes
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This is a very pure, and concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, Δ8THC is a harsh cannabinoid. Please consume responsibly.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and Δ9THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Potential Delta 8 Concentrate Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our Delta 8 Concentrate does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same. That said, vaping Δ8THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report Δ8THC as being the opposite of Δ9THC in many of the best ways possible.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 Concentrate may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 Concentrate can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 Concetrate is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Dodi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this please email email@example.com
Dodi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont and Washington